Troubleshoot:Converting decimals to time Error
Converting decimals to time
I have over 200 rows of data entered as 32.50 for 32 minutes 50 seconds. I am trying to add up the total minutes of all 200 rows, but it is adding all the way up to 100 instead of stopping at 60 for minutes and/or hours. I've trying formatting as time,
but it changes it to something completely wrong. Any ideas on how I can covert? Thank you.
Keys to the Problem Converting decimals to time
With your data in column A, in B1 enter:
=TIME(0,INT(A1),100*(A1-INT(A1))) and copy down and format column B as [mm]:ss
In another cell enter:
=SUM(B1:B200) and format this cell as [mm]:ss
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Converting decimals to time:
How to Fix Converting decimals to time with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Can Not Install Update KB2509553 On OS Win XP.....many Times Attempted,Can We Have Multiple Users Using The Same Excel 2007 Template When They Login To A Terminal Server ?,Can Or Will The Dell Dock Harm My Computer?,Can't Connect To A Wireless Network With A Wireless Laptop,Can't Establish DDE Connection To Excel Starter 2010 From Word Starter 2010,Changing The Default In The Access Find And Replace Box,Charts In Excel - Show All Months,Cant Find Graphics Card After Reinstall Windows 7,Changing Sheet Names In Multiple Graphs Using VBA,Changing A Single Row Of Data Into Multiple Columns,Computer Not Starting In Any Mode - Normal Or Safe,Conditionally Change Backcolor Of Cell Depending On Date,Computer Said Operating System Corrupt And Shut Down, Now Will Not Start At All,Computer Freezes When Idle And I Have To Reboot,Computer Starts Up Slowly
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Constant Error Message at Log in.,Troubleshoot:Constant error with update KB2654428. Error code 800B0100 Error,Fast Solution to Error: Copied cells only remain selected for ~2 seconds,Troubleshooting:Controling PDF documents from inside Internet Explorer,Troubleshooting:convert equation from equation editor to microsoft 2007,Changing Outgoing Mail Port Number to "587" as required to use Comcast E-Mail,Check box for sign off,Computer freezes when saving picture,Computer randomly freezes and restarts.,Computer won't wake from sleep with Windows 7 sp1 installed